- The law passed by the Texas Legislature restructuring the state's electricity industry gave utilities certain energy efficiency goals to meet.
- As a result, most electric utilities in Texas are providing incentives to energy efficiency service contractors for the energy savings resulting from the installation of energy efficient measures.
- Work can be done at homes and businesses within a utility's service area.
- AEP has contracts with national and local firms who may contact you about performing work to help save energy and reduce your electric bill.
- You decide what equipment will be installed and you choose what work the contractor you select will do.
- You and your contractor determine price, warranty and other issues.
For more information, select your area from the map.